SEGi College Subang Jaya offers work-based learning (WBL) in collaboration with our industry partners. Work-based learning is when students go to companies to learn and practise software skills from company-assigned coaches. The respective coaches will provide advice and guide students on their coursework under their individual company’s supervision to ensure that the students’ work is delivered to expectations.
We are very excited to be working in collaboration with four more industry partners who will provide WBL:
- KRU Group of Companies
- Animasia Animation Studio
- Modachi Sdn Bhd (yet to sign the MOU)
- Topix Technology Sdn Bhd (yet to sign the MOU)
Our current coaches who are conducting the WBL are SEGi alumni who are already in the industry. They are:
- Mr Teo Long Neng – Multimedia Designer/ Videographer, VOOVOO (M) Sdn Bhd
- Mr Tan Yee Hong – Multimedia Designer/ Videographer, Saxco Marketing Sdn Bhd
- Ms Wendy Quek – Brand Manager/ Media Content Creator, Tremella Global Sdn Bhd
SEGi College is always looking for more ways to make our students’ educational experiences rewarding and unforgettable.