Credit transfer, credit exemption and course exemption will only be accepted within the first two (2) semesters of study with the University. Students who do not apply within the first two (2) semesters will not be eligible for subsequent credit transfer, credit exemption and course exemption
In this digital age, innovative and out-of-the box methods are changing the way we teach and learn. With SEGi University Online (PACE), we bring education to you instead. Study flexibly at your own pace and get the certification you’ve always dreamt of achieving, all without jeopardising your work-life balance. Online learning is not the next big thing, it is happening at this very moment. SEGi University is proud to be part of the changing face of education in Malaysia and worldwide.
– International students are advised to read the requirements for admission carefully and ensure all information submitted is complete. Obtain an International Application Form from SEGi International Office or a SEGi International Agent
– Complete the form and attach the following documents:
International students applying from country of origin (New applicants)
• To apply, please make payment of RM2,950 for application and student visa processing fee;
• 8 recent passport sized photographs (4cm X 5.5cm) with name and passport number written on the reverse side;
• Certified true copies of all academic qualifications;
• One (1) full set of photocopy of your passport – include all pages, including blank pages. (The passport must have a validity period of at least 12 months);
• An updated resume (for purposes of MBA programme applications only);
• English translations of all documents submitted; and
• Completed Medical Report
International students applying within Malaysia (Transfer student)
• To register, please make payment RM2,950 for application and student visa processing fee; together with all documents from (b) to (g) listed above;
• Offer letter will be issued by SEGi University/ SEGi College;
• Request for the following documents from recent college/ institution and ensure that all documents are CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES by the college/ institution;
• Release letter;
• Attendance record;
• Result slip or academic transcripts or certificates.
**The documents shall be mailed or couriered to respective campuses listed on the Application Form.
Initial Fee Paymenet RM 2,950 , inclusive of application fee and student visa processing, payable by telegraphic transfer or bank draft to respective campus Bank details found on Application Form. There is an option to enroll in Guardianship & Mentoring Programme. Please write students name, passport and contact detail at the reverse side of the cheque, bank draft or telegraphic transfer slip.
Upon receipt of application form, required fees and relevant supporting documents, as explained above, SEGi will post and email a copy of the Letter of Acceptance to the students if the International Student meets the entry requirements.
• SEGi International Student Department will submit the documents to the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Immigration Department to begin processing the Visa Approval Application.
• This process will take approximately 6-8 weeks.
When SEGi International Office has received the required fees i.e. have been credited into SEGi’s bank account via Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Draft, it will courier the original Letter of Acceptance and the Original Visa Approval Letter to the eligible international student.
*It is the prerogative and responsibility of the international student to check with the Malaysian Embassy in the respective home/source country with regards special requirements or visa requirements before coming into Malaysia. For example, the international student may need to apply for Sungle Entry Visa to enter into Malaysia, in order to avoid a fine.
*Students from Africa are required to take the necessary inoculations, particularly against the Yellow Fever Vaccination before coming into Malaysia. Students are advised to carry along the Medical Certificate for verification by the Malaysia Immigration Department.
At SEGi University, the role of the institution is not merely for creation, preservation and dissemination of knowledge, but staff and students are also passionately groomed in research endeavours. We help promote multidisciplinary and collaborative research, foster industry linkages and encourage global outlook. We also place high regards on ethical and responsible research for professional consultancy development. In short, through R&D we help turn ideas and creativity into innovative products for commercialization prospects and as highly competitive genuine businesses.
RMIC main role is to cultivate a responsible knowledge based research community so that innovative research, new ideas and new technologies are achieved. With sufficient funding, rewards and incentives, good infrastructure, modern facilities and quality R&D management expertise, we aim to facilitate and enhance quality R&D. As such meritocracy in the conduct of research projects and enrichment of staff is critical and hence efforts in research are duly recognised for staff better promotional prospects.
rivate accommodation is also available for those who prefer to live off-campus. A list of private accommodation options can be obtained at the Student Service Center. You may also wish to consult the classifieds section of the local newspaper for more choices.
There is no set location for private accommodation. However, you are encouraged to live close to the campus. Private accommodation rental is paid directly to the landlord and accommodation options can vary between single, twin-sharing, partly furnished and fully furnished.
SEGi has offered more than RM100 million worth of scholarships for the past 41 years. More awards are in order throughout the year. This is an opportunity not to be missed expecially for those who strive for distinguished visibility
Walk-in for a one-to-one counselling on programmes and for career advice or request for a tour of the campus. Application forms and programme brochures can be obtained from our experience and friendly counsellors.
If you’re school leavers after SPM/ STPM/ A Levels/ SAM/ CPU or equivalent, you’re advised to bring your certificates and transcripts along so we can efficiently advise according to your results.
Visit us for a personalised counseling session at any of our campuses. Our counselors are available at *refer to table
Registration fee may be made by cheque/money order or bank draft payable to “”SEGi COLLEGE (KL) SDN BHD””/ Please write the student name, IC number, course, semester intake and contact number at the reverse side of the cheque, money order or bank draft.
You mae also bank in to SEGi COLLEGE (KL) SDN BHD OCBC Bank Account at: **refer to the red table
Please mail complete applications to the respective campus:
SEGi COLLEGE KUALA LUMPUR
33.35, Jalan Hang Keiu,
50100 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur,