Our Media and Communications degree provides an academic, creative and critical understanding of the media for roles in a variety of creative industries and backgrounds.
What you should know about this course:
- It combines academic, creative and critical approaches to media
- You will learn to research, analyse and craft materials across a wide range of media, from text and images to video, web and VR
- The course is designed to stimulate you intellectually, equipping you with the knowledge and skills to evaluate and take part in today’s media industry
- It provides opportunities for students to publicly present their own work in installations, blogs and screenings
- This course introduces you to media in all its interdisciplinarity, and will equip you with necessary skills to enter as many media professions as you wish after you graduate