Faculty of Business
- Business Administration/Management
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Hospitality
- Hotel Management
- Culinary Arts
Faculty of Education & Social Sciences
- Early Childhood Education
Faculty of Communication, Design & IT
- Creative Multimedia
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Healthcare Management
- To plan, prepare and deliver lecture and tutorial to students.
- To prepare assessments and grade students’ work.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of curriculum review.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students.
- To assist in the development of teaching materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in marketing activities.
- To handle any other responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Possess at least a Masters’ in related field above
- Preferably those with 3-5 years teaching experience / industry experience
Interested candidates are to email their curricular vitae to:
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)