- To plan, prepare and deliver lecture and tutorial to students.
- To prepare assessments and grade students’ work.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of curriculum review.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students.
- To assist in the development of teaching materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in marketing activities.
- To handle any other responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- A Master’s degree in accounting or related field and a Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- A Master’s degree in accounting or related field and a recognised professional accounting qualification;
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a recognised professional qualification / accounting qualification in a related field with 3 years of working experience