- To plan, prepare and deliver lecture and tutorial to students.
- To prepare assessments and grade students’ work.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of curriculum review.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students.
- To assist in the development of teaching materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in marketing activities.
- To handle any other responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Possess a Bachelor Degree or Master in fields related with Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
*For Bachelor Degree holder, a minimum of FIVE (5) year working experience is essential
- Result oriented with pro-active attitude, pleasant personality with good communication skills and written skills in English.
Interested candidates are to email their curricular vitae to:
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Job Type: Full Time