- Plan, organize, coordinate and participate in the execution of marketing activities.
- Attend to prospective students and parents by guiding them in choosing the right programmes or pathways
- Handle and follow up closely on all enquiries from walk-ins, email, calls and leads from marketing activities in a prompt and effective manner, and to ensure all enquiries are successfully converted into enrolments.
- Provide assistance and advice on submission of course application, accommodation, scholarship, travel arrangement and any other after-sales service;
- Plan and participate in student recruitment activities, such as school fairs, education fairs, workshops and other marketing activities.
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in any field of study with at least 2 to 5 years of working experience in education industry.
- Result oriented with pro-active attitude, pleasant personality with good communication skills and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak Mandarin/local dialects will be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills with good customer service
- Able to travel as and when required