Location: SEGi College Kuala Lumpur
- To conduct teaching and provide academic support and ensure the programme is delivered in accordance with the prescribed quality standards.
- To develop, review, deliver and update course plan in compliance with syllabus to keep pace with the market development.
- To monitor student report progress in terms of academic performance and attendance.
- To set the examination papers and maintain quality standards.
- To perform the effective planning, implementation and evaluation of student performance.
- To develop a classroom-conducive learning environment for students to assimilate the theory, and practice of pastoral care to the students and help them to achieve their potentials.
- To perform any other academic-related duties and task.
- Network and Cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Visualization
- Web Application Development
- Enterprise Server Management & Security
- Possess at least a Master’s Degree in related discipline.
- At least 5 years of industry experience with 3 years of lecturing experience in tertiary education or higher education institution.
- Show passion for teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
- Experience in developing teaching methodologies and materials, including the effective use of IT technologies in facilitating the teaching and learning.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?
SEGi College Kuala Lumpur
Human Resources Management
33-35, Jalan Hang Lekiu
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified