Location: SEGi College Kuala Lumpur
- To oversee and coordinate teaching, services and activities for the postgraduate programme.
- To monitor closely the attrition of students and take necessary remedial actions to prevent from it.
- To be responsible for overall management of the Postgraduate School in achieving long term and short term strategic planning.
- To be responsible for the postgraduates programme’s development, timetabling, financial and profitability of the programme, and student welfare.
- To supervise the academic staff in the Postgraduate School in their teaching duties and ensure the effectiveness of teaching quality.
- To work closely with the marketing department in formulating student recruitment strategies for yearly growth of the Postgraduate School and programme.
- To engage with lecturers in research and publications when necessary.
- To ensure compliance with relevant requirements for ISO, MOE, MyQuest audits.
- At least a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related areas. Those with a PhD will have an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years in a managerial position with experience in tertiary education or higher education institutions.
- Familiar with MQA and MyQuest requirements and specifications.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication/ negotiation skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated, performance driven and a team player.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?
SEGi College Kuala Lumpur
Human Resources Management Department
33-35 Jalan Hang Lekiu
50100 Kuala Lumpur
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified